Browse High Demand Social Media Jobs Internationally

Monday, January 19, 2009

Double click the PAYMENT proof below, 12/03/2008 !!!





Subvert and Profit runs an ever-expanding black market for votes on Social Media sites such as Digg.com and StumbleUpon.com. Now you can earn some extra money as a Social Media User.
All you need is register an account on
Digg
StumbleUpon
YouTube
NewsVine
Ilike
then apply here
Subvertandprofit

Join and download the BRAND new subvert and profit toolbar for 2009 !!!

Paying rates are $ 0.75 USD per Digg or Stumbleupon vote.Minimum payout is $10.00 to Alertpay that easy to reach.Register an account below

Click here to open an Alertpay account

Hi New Subvert and Profit members ! July 24, 2008

We have some very good news to share. We are going to
be expanding to a number of social media sites in the near future,
including some big names and small names. This will mean more money and
more opportunities for social users and more exposure and more options for
advertisers. Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks.

Until next time, Subvert and Profit!

Sincerely,


Ragnar Danneskjold


Bookmark and Share


Bookmark and Share

Labels: , , ,

posted by Poseidon at 4:50 PM

9 Comments:

this is interesting.

May 26, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

Hi! I am IT, but unfortunately I am still a student currently in a 3rd year level. I just want to know if do you accept student or do you only accept IT professionals?

May 29, 2008 at 1:27 AM  

I think you can apply but check FAQ...

June 4, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

Uhm I might be able to help try Easyhits4u it is a traffic exchange. You get as many people to view your site as you view their sites.

Or you can view my blog here. For Pay to Click methods where you only pay 1 cents per view.

October 8, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Nice Blog. i liked it.
(birminghamw)

July 28, 2009 at 1:23 AM  

I have joined subvert and profit. But whenever I am submitting a task, it is saying the task is not verified. I am a bit confused.

January 6, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

This is a very interesting post, and the comments are also fantastic to read. I’ll have to have a little re-think about my own contact form on our new website, as this poses some interesting questions!
online marketing

January 8, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

I just couldn't leave your website before saying that I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors... internet marketing services

May 19, 2010 at 2:41 AM  

Excellent site, keep up the good work.
======
seo services

April 15, 2011 at 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home